Thursday, September 22, 2011

Step Aside

im living life in a way i never thought i could
and i have a hope now that i thought i never would
im reaching farther now than you would even believe
so listen to my words now cause they will let you see
i have been there and done that and now i am set free
my life has led me to where i stand
and the path i chose crumbled like quicksand
but i am who i am and you cant change that

you say that you know me but you dont know shit
you cant say you understand utill youve been through it
so take me as i am or step aside
because i have greater things on my mind
dont judge me till you know me
cause i am not as i appear to be
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com