Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tattoos and Adrenaline Rushes

When i got my tattoo touched up yesterday i was thinking about how much of an adrenaline rush it was (because it was making me sick lol) and i was thinking about how addictive tattoos and adrenaline rushes are. I'm not so into the adrenaline rush thing (because it makes me sick) but a lot of people are. Me and my mom and step dad were talking about that yesterday, my mom has seven tattoos and my step dad has several too I don't know for sure how many he has and they are both planning on getting more. It's strange to think about how paying people to stab you with needles repeatedly for as long as it takes for the picture to be done is so addictive but it really is I can vouch.

The picture is obviously my tattoo it is a form of karate i took for 10 years and i plan on getting back involved with it when i have the money.
It stands for Chito Ryu Yoshukai 

1 comment:

Music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com