Thursday, June 30, 2011

Writers

When will the words on loose-leaf paper be read
And when will their meanings be revealed
When we, as writers, write these words
We put our soul on a piece of paper
We put our beliefs in your hand to criticize however you want
We learn to love words in a way no one else does
And we use them to excite your emotion in a way nothing else can
We may make you cry
laugh, hope, or love
We may even make you wonder
We live our lives to make you feel something
We want to inspire you
We want you to open your eyes to the beauty around you
We write what is on our mind because we know we aren't the only ones thinking it
I look around me and see people who judge me because I love something
People ask me why do you write and I can only think to reply
“For you, because without you, what I write my never mean anything”
So, Writers keep on writing keeping putting your life on a sheet of paper
and keep your souls alive
But more than anything keep on inspiring others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com