Monday, May 30, 2011

Dad

i write this with tears in my eyes
because i feel like you've left me behind
i've never met a man so blind
that he couldn't see the pain in his child's life
i long for a relationship with a dad who cares
i wish that my dad would put me before anyone else
i've tried discussing the issue
but what do i hear
you said this is all your fault
for not coming near
i wish that i could make you fathom
how much my heart is breaking
from top to bottom
i feel like when i talk you dont listen
so why should i waste my time
making this link glisten
i want you to know how i feel
so im telling you the only way i know how
dad, you used to be my hero
but i dont even know who you are now
please understand that i love you
dont ever consider it different
i just want you to be here
with more than something i can tear
ill give you time to think this over
so you go on with your life
i'll go on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com